
Former President Bill Clinton, Welcome to Historic Salisbury!
Bill visited the Salisbury Train Station last friday to campaign for Hillary.

Look, Hillary made it to Salisbury after all!

Sooo, Jack and I aren't pulling for the Clintons, but how often do you get to meet a President?

The better side? hee hee


I love this picture with the Yadkin Hotel in the background.

Yes! I see what you are talking about!
I love the hybrid idea!

C'Mon Bill, You really had me going there for a while!

another cool shot with a signature of historic salisbury in the background!


from the mind of R.Crum......"he said what????? no he didn't!"

ok...so here is a better picture for you, Robert!
Myself with Bill.
4 comments:
So in that picture with you and Bill, where is your other hand???
you oughto know...pinching his left cheek!!!!
Great pictures. Too bad his campaigning isn't going to help out Hillary win the election. Hey, better watch out you might be the next Monica!!!!
ohhh, you are funny! Did you hear the Obama campaign now has an office at the depot? Maybe we will get to meet him as well! Whatever is going on in our little town?
Post a Comment