
Clooney and Renee, Welcome back to Historic Salisbury!

The Salisbury Train Station and the crowd waiting for the Stars!

Salisbury Security, Charles (who might I add got us some AWESOME signatures from Renee and Clooney) and Jack.

... and the anticipation is driving us nuts!!!


Chief of Police, Mayor Kluttz and Lieutenant Rodney Harris

The crowd at the other end of the depot.

The Train with Clooney and Renee coming into the Station.

Paul Fisher and Mayor Kluttz

Paul Fisher, Mayor Kluttz and Jack Thomson

Jack slap silly with all of the excitement!
Isn't his excitement soo contagious?
4 comments:
Oh my!!! You two are having toooo much fun living up there. I guess Jack has turned into the big wig of Salisbury. He is getting to meet everyone.
No kidding. Who would have ever thought? I am so proud of him!
How exciting!! I'll be sure to look for your red hat when we see the movie.
Look for the red hat in the bleachers during the Duluth game and beside the tunnel where the players run out. I also spotted myself in the train (in the back barely) and in the model t cars outside of the train. Enjoy the movie and I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment