


For the Historic Homes Tour in October, I will be putting together a collection of restoration photos for people to view as they come through our house. For those of you who may be curious, but unable to attend the tour (or simply unwilling to fork over dollars contributing to Jack's paycheck-LOL) here are more of the before/ during pictures.
We recently excavated the lot and are working with a landscaper for the driveways, fence, retaining wall and beautification of the yard. We are also FINALLY getting sheet rock hung!!!!Window Treatments are currently being made for some of the windows....(I am still picking out fabric for other rooms), a plan is being made for the duct work on the HVAC and I am working with a local designer in Salisbury to help me complete the flow and coordination of interior house colors.....cabinets are getting ready to be ordered for the kitchen, laundry and upstairs master bath.....
and I think that is all for this week anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment