Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sooo, I had a bad day!!!!

The Next Day
Above Picture
The morning after trying to style my hair wavy.
All of the Below pictures are what I discovered after trying to straighten my hair and see how I could style it.
:(




I guess there will be a trip to my stylist in the very near future.
All I can say is stay the heck away from those casting stylist. The lady told me they cut Renee's hair and had to end up using a wig and how angry she was......now I know why!!!!


2 comments:

Trina said...

I've had some poor hair cuts, but this takes the cake! Sorry hun! Get it fixed soon!

Maria and Jack said...

Girl, what are you talking about? I feel rather chic and stylish right now... NOT!

I only have to go around looking goofy for another week and a half. It is not so bad, since I trimmed it, but I still plan on having a date with my hair stylist in the very near future!