Thursday, March 22, 2007

Getting Prepped as an Extra!

THE BEFORE PICTURE!
Today was the big day. I went to get fitted for my costume and met with the stylist for them to determine how my hair will be done. The costumes were all very interesting and the shoes look like some my grandmother would wear. I found out I will be in a railroad car scene with both George Clooney and Renee Zellweger, so they are saying I will have some great film footage. I will have a black coat, red hat and black gloves on before entering the railroad car and a red dress with dangling earings on for during the train ride. I even got to meet Renee! I spoke to a Lady while washing our hands in the restroom about how cute her costume was and realized after our conversation it was her. I couldn't believe it!!! She is itty bitty, probably not even a zero and looked a little different than some of the pictures I have seen of her.
The below pictures are from after THE HAIRCUT!!! I can't say I am thrilled about the length, but it will be worth it to sit on a train all day with George and Renee!
A step back into the 20's.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I Can say is "OH MY GOD"

Maria and Jack said...

No kidding. I am going to take more vitamins to help it grow! I will post other pictures once it is styled other than after the 20's.

Trina said...

How do they do the finger waves...I've always wanted to try that look!

Maria and Jack said...

Spray your hair and load it up with hair spray, then for curly hair they put their pointer and middle finger together and scrunch the hair in between the fingers....

for straight hair, they use hair clips (crocodile clips)to hold it in place until it is dry...it is actually pretty easy.