
Crazy Lady!

I have been a little behind in posting, but we actually had a day of snow in February. It was the perfect snow! Snowing when you wake up, a little fun to play in during the day, then completely melted by bedtime! School was cancelled for the day-Yes, I know, for an inch of snow! The neighborhood kids had a blast and Lady Reagan went absolutely nuts out there!

A little update on Jack and myself....we are starting to make some headway on our house in Salisbury. The electrician and sheetrock guys should be there next week and we should be getting close to the HVAC and insulation as well. I have been going nuts on putting together rugs, furniture and picking out fabric for window treatments, as well as paint colors. It is all starting to come together to some degree anyway. My company just bought another company. I am starting to sell Orthotic Boots along with my existing products, which is very exciting! Jack of course is kept busy with his work, making arrangements on the Clooney Movie and will be going to DC soon for the Preservation Board he sits on.
1 comment:
Looks like Lady really enjoyed the snow. My kids had a blast as well.
Post a Comment