YEAH!!! I completed my Very First Half Marathon...and I did not walk!
Rock and Roll Virginia Beach!
Go into http://www.rnrvb.com/ and click on the video highlights. It shows how fun and crowded the run was!
I may not have run fast, but I didn't stop!


Can you believe the crowd?
Getting an ocean massage!

Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - Virginia Beach - Half Marathon Results
August 31, 2008
16336 Finishers - 7096 M / 9240 F
Maria Thomson #18465
Salisbury, NC Age: 34 Gender: F
2:29:01
Overall Place
8700 / 16336
Gender Place
4008 / 9240
Division Place
701 / 1547
Results:
Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon - Virginia Beach - Half Marathon Results
August 31, 2008
16336 Finishers - 7096 M / 9240 F
Maria Thomson #18465
Salisbury, NC Age: 34 Gender: F
2:29:01
Overall Place
8700 / 16336
Gender Place
4008 / 9240
Division Place
701 / 1547
Results:
5K/31:54 10K/1:07:06 10 Mile/1:52:33 11.3 Mile/2:08:50 20K/2:19:09
Pace
11:22
Pace
11:22

2 comments:
Way to go, Maria...my friend Melissa and her sister and a bunch of friends ran it...they do every year, and she said it was a blast.
OMG, those puppies are SO cute! I wish I could get our blog up. I can edit it, but when I try to pull it up to look at it live, it redirects to a "can't be found" page. I'm not sure what the problem is.
Amy Duckett
Thanks, Amy. It was a blast. I could pull up your page fine. I am not sure why you had trouble..maybe it was just a system error at the time. Hope you are well.
Don't you want a puppy?
Post a Comment