Friday, August 15, 2008

The bumbling little puppies.

Their eyes are now opening!



Looks like it won't be long before they are able to hold themselves up!
Their weights are now:

Pup 1: 1 lb 12 oz

Pup2: 1 lb 6 oz

Pup 3: 1 lb 13 oz

Pup 4: 1 lb 10 oz

Pup 5: 1 lb 12 oz

Yes, I know we are giving them quite a complex with their numbered names. We will name them soon. So far ideas are Izzie for 3 and Jubba (pronounced Jewba) for pup 2. I also like Addison or Addie, Ferguson or Fergie, Jasper, Allie, Chaco, Ruby and Coco...We shall see.

OK...so fyi, the names are officially 1.Rudy 2. Job (as in the patience of Job) 3. Izzie 4. Mickey (he has a mickey mouse marking on his head) and 5. Minnie (because she is the minnie me of Lady)

We had a rough time agreeing on names, if you could not tell!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ohh, I want one. They are so cute! Amy