Thanks Charles, for all of your hard work on our concrete and retaining wall! (also, many thanks for everything else you have helped us with..!)
You are a great friend and you did a great job!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For anybody watching, this is just the start. When Maria gets going on a yard, watch out!! She's got little bitty plants all over the yard that are strategically placed for height, bloom schedule and so on. I think she's digging for the "yard of the month" dealio, but I have to catch up with work on the fence. She's making me look bad.
2 comments:
For anybody watching, this is just the start. When Maria gets going on a yard, watch out!! She's got little bitty plants all over the yard that are strategically placed for height, bloom schedule and so on. I think she's digging for the "yard of the month" dealio, but I have to catch up with work on the fence. She's making me look bad.
You are sweet. I guess it is my therapy! :)
Post a Comment