
Jack is getting ready to take a real estate class to renew his license....(he had it once before and it had expired), so we decided to spend our last weekend before his classes together skiing. We had a blast. We got to use all of our new Christmas gear and we had Jack take group and private lessons to get him comfortable with skiing. I would definetely advise lessons if you want a great experience---- By Sunday, Jack was feeling comfortable enough to even ski on a black diamond....Isn't that crazy???? He did an awesome job and by the end of the day he wasn't falling at all. It was great weather on Saturday and it was even snowing! Sunday was a different story....IT WAS COLD AND WINDY! Good thing, we were bundled up with our new gear!
Once again no pictures, we forgot his work camera...oh well, I just got a work bonus, so maybe I will get a camera..hmmm?

2 comments:
Jack, How many times did you bust your a**!!!!!!
Not too many times...I bet I am more skilled than you!
Post a Comment