Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tulips!

Lady has a had a blast in our backyard this spring.
She has discovered where the lizards like to hide!
We took pictures of our backyard while the tulips were peaking for our house listing information sheet.

I still need to finish weeding and we put down seed in areas where Lady has created a path, but otherwise we are pretty much done.


Wildflowers, Lilies, Nasturtium, Hostas and Ferns are already coming up and by the time the roses bloom we will have a completely new display of flowers for the summer!








3 comments:

Trina said...

Beautiful! Very jealous you can actually grow stuff...I seem to only have rock hard dirt and sand in my backyard! I'll try an herb garden to start off with...baby steps. lol

Maria and Jack said...

try a google search to find out what grows well in the Caymans....there are some pretty cool things you can do with sand.

I would much rather have a tan than a beautiful garden right now, but thank you. Jack and I are both pretty proud....too bad we are moving!

Anonymous said...

Yard looks great. You guys really did a terrific job.