My 20's double!
Extra (Kelly. From Salisbury also. Went to East Rowan and lives in Charlotte area now.)
Extra (State Trooper in Hickory...lets remember him!)
Extra. (Sherry)
The Set.
Clooney signing autographs.These pictures were from my cell phone. We were not allowed cameras on the set, but phones were allowed. I had some great opportunities to get a picture of George, but I was chicken and did not want to get kicked off of the set. I was standing and sitting right beside him on the second scene, while he was directing. I had a great seat... right on the front row and near all of the camera action. Hopefully the scene will not be cut.
We shall see.
The first scene I was in the back of the train. This scene had some acting in it, but it seemed to take forever and was a little boring. Of course, we were pretty hot from the heat, it was smelly from the smoking during the shoot and the wool wardrobe did not help. I would not say it was exactly fun, but meeting a few stars was pretty cool.
I guess even cool enough to have a 20's hair cut for a short time!
No worries on quitting my day job, that is for sure!
Check out the newspaper article posted on the next posting for more info and details.

2 comments:
I can't believe you met Clooney and Zellwinger. Aren't you special?
That's right!
Post a Comment