Thursday, December 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jack!!!!

Today is Jack's 33rd Birthday. My, how he has grown up over the years. I hope you have a wonderful day and I am so happy to be able to spend my life with you. I love you with all my heart.
Happy Birthday Sweetie and enjoy your special day!!!
(If you look at his baby picture and then Morgan's, you can see the similarities especially in the frame of the nose, cheeks and mouth. How cute they both were and of course, still are!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to you? Just kidding. You were so adorable.

Anonymous said...

He really was quite handsome...and I must say, he still is!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!! I bought you a bottle of Cayman Island rum, but I drank it all. lol Just kidding, about both. Hope you have an awesome day!
Cheers,
Trina

Maria and Jack said...

We hope you enjoyed your bottle of Cayman rum!!! Bet you had to drink lots of Cayman coffee the next day!!!
Is it as strong as the DR's?