
You are not going to believe this! This past Monday, George Clooney visited Salisbury NC scouting for a film location which will start to air in the Spring of 2007. Word is out, Clooney will hold a role in the romantic comedy as well as produce! We have also heard Renee' Zellweger will be the movie's lead female role. I can't wait to see what is next for this little town of Salisbury. We should be in our new house by spring of '07, so don't think I won't be heading up the Looney Clooney Stalking Gang. Luckily for me, my husband's office is at the train depot. I suppose I will get to play the role of the doting wife, just for some Clooney Time! Maybe I will audition to be an extra!!!!? Superstar!
Anyway, for more on this Clooney Mania check out 3 of the 30 newspapers in which Jack was quoted in! My brother David called to say Jack was in their newspaper up in Jasper, Indiana.
Whoo Hoo Jack! What a hoot!
....and what a hunk!

5 comments:
which one is the hunk? Jack or Clooney?
Congrats Jack! I'm sure this will give historic preservation a big boost!
PS- Maria I'm jealous that you'll get to hang around with not one but two hotties!!!
Yes I know. I am surrounded by luck and good looking men! Did I mention how much I love my life? What if we get to go to dinner with him, like we did with Steve?
You know if you get to go to dinner with George Clooney, you can bet your last dollar that I will somehow invite myself.
You are funny! Jack told me they called back....so who knows....?
Post a Comment