Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jack is on National TV!

So... check it out if you haven't already. That's right, Jack Thomson will be on National TV as the History Channel continues to air their Save Our History Program! This coming Saturday is the big night where you will see Jack working with Host Steve Thomas (who I might add has shared some very wild stories and dreams!!!! Thanks Steve, we will always remember!). This show not only shows a house restoration, but also places focus on Historic Salisbury- my home town and the town we will soon be moving to. We are all very proud of your hard work and glad the day is finally here! So, be sure to tune into the history channel for more on Saturday, September 23rd at 8pmEastern/7Central. You can also view a brief video clip if you have not seen this already of the house progress.
Congratulations on your big show Jack. We are all proud of all of your hard work over the past eight months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jack. Look at you, the big superstar.

Maria and Jack said...

I know. He is so cool he has to drive separately now! :)

Trina said...

I couldn't get it up here in Canada, but the online preview was pretty cool! My dad and I would love to see the whole show!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you couldn't see it. I guess the history channel doesn't air internationally. The dvd did finally show up for sale online. Maybe we can dub you one...