Thursday, June 15, 2006

Big Day at the Theme Park!

Today, Daddy took off from work a little early, so we could all spend some time together at Carowinds . Morgan tried four new rides and one was even faster than Thunderoad! Way to go, Morgan! Dad said it was the fastest ride he had ever been on and Morgan and I both agree! Morgan also road Thunderoad again, this time with her Dad. The picture from above was taken during the Fairly Odd Coaster Ride! Although, we still call it Scooby Doo, since that was the original name and has continued for the past 30 years!
Morgan's new rides this time were: White Water Falls, Hurler, Ricochet and Nickelodean Flying Super Saturator! What a Day!

White Water Falls has a boat which takes you down a 50 Foot Waterfall, then through a 20 foot wave of water! Needless to say, WE WERE ALL SOAKED! Good thing we brought towels!

Hurler was the fastest rollercoaster any of us had ever been on! This ride sends you on a 50 MPH speed ride! Morgan kept saying while she was laughing, "I am shaking out of my seat, I am shaking out of my seat!" It was fun! After we stopped, Morgan said,
" It's OVER?" and Dad was like, "You wanted more?" She wanted to ride again, but it was our last ride and we were all pretty tired!

Ricochet, goes back and forth, stops and starts and throws you all over the place! When the ride was finished, Morgan burped! I guess she got shaken up quite a bit! We were laughing pretty hard after this ride!

Boy, did Daddy get wet on the Super Saturator! The line was pretty long and Morgan decided she would ride with me, so we were checking out all of the people as they came back. We noticed everyone in the front seats were completely wet! Morgan originally wanted to ride frontwards, but after seeing how wet they got, she whispered in my ear to let Daddy ride frontwards, so we wouldn't get as wet! Daddy couldn't figure out why Morgan wanted to ride backwards until after the ride. He was the only one soaked! Sucker! While we were waiting in line for this ride, Morgan also lost her tooth! So, I suppose we will be getting a little visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan, you're such a sneaky little devil! Congrats on yet another tooth lost. I hope the tooth fairy was good to you. I love you!

Maria and Jack said...

The tooth fairy seems to be much more generous than when we were little! What is with that?

Chrishelle said...

Inflation...the tooth world experiences it, too.

Morgan, you look terrified in that picture on the Fairly Odd Coaster!

Sherry said...

She does look pretty scared! Looks like she is holding on to Jack for dear life!!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't scared. I am smiling! That was my fourth time riding this summer!